can you help us decide??

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]!!

I’m so impressed by your daughters names! [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Martha[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] are 3 of my personal very favourite names :slight_smile: As is [name]Clementine[/name]! And [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Martha[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] just sound fab.

I think [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Alice[/name] would work just as well, if not better, since to me, [name]Martha[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] are slightly quirky vintage choices like [name]Clementine[/name], and [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are very feminine classics, like [name]Alice[/name].

[name]Audrey[/name] doesn’t seem as fun, pretty and sassy as [name]Martha[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] to me, and I wouldn’t use [name]Isobel[/name] since you’ve already used [name]Elizabeth[/name] and both names have the same root I believe.

Best of luck, can’t wait to hear what you choose!

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is pretty and goes better with your other daughters names.

I like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]! adorable with [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Martha[/name]!

I think I would choose [name]Alice[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], but [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] seems more similar to the other names. So as a set, I think I might go with [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Isobel[/name].

[name]Both[/name] are beautiful names! Congrats on the new little one.

I think [name]Alice[/name] fits very nicely with [name]Martha[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name], and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is adorable!