Can you help with "different" boy's names?

Ok. My child’s father and I decided if the baby is a girl her name will be [name]Philadelphia[/name], but I am stuck on boy’s names. He likes “different” names, and I suppose I do too. But I don’t feel like I’ve touched on a boy’s name I like as much as I like our girl’s choice. Our list of names we both like right now is…

[name]Ozias[/name] (nn [name]Ozzy[/name])
[name]Otto[/name] (I’m leaning towards this. My mom likes it as well, so that’s a plus.)
[name]Montgomery[/name] (nn [name]Monty[/name]. I like this, but have never been to the city in [name]Al[/name]. Maybe someone who has can tell me if it’s a name worthy city.)
[name]Rockwell[/name] (nn [name]Rocky[/name])
[name]Osiris[/name] (nn [name]Ossie[/name]. I like [name]Ozias[/name] better, but he prefers this.)
[name]Ramses[/name] (I like, but nb says it’s the brand of a condom. I’ve never heard this. Is it a U.K. brand?)
[name]Stanley[/name] (I think this is just adorable. I don’t know why.)

Any other names that you can think of in this same style? Any favorites off of our list?

[name]Lucky[/name] you! My husband is way more conventional with boy names. I like [name]August[/name] nn Auggie, it has almost the same feel as [name]Otto[/name]. Also [name]Orion[/name].

I like [name]August[/name] names, too. My birthday’s in [name]August[/name] and I love [name]Gustav[/name] or [name]Augustus[/name]. I’m partial to [name]Gus[/name] as a nickname, myself. [name]Orion[/name] is great, but I live near a town called [name]Orion[/name] in IL where they pronounce it OR-ee-in. Also a [name]Milan[/name] pron. MY-lynn. Our french is not good in these parts.

I like [name]Otto[/name] best from your list - very cool. Funny the last poster mention [name]Orion[/name] and [name]Milan[/name] in Illinois. In Michigan, there is also a [name]Milan[/name] and a [name]Lake[/name] [name]Orion[/name] and they pronounce them the same way! Must be a midwestern thing.

hmmm, different boys names i think i can help you with this. I have 3 girls, and 1 boy. His name is [name]Hawthorne[/name] “[name]Hawk[/name]” Wilde. We are considering for this baby the name [name]Crewe[/name], and we also threw around [name]Montgomery[/name]. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Silas[/name] nn [name]Sy[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name] nn [name]Knox[/name] or [name]Lenny[/name]
[name]Cabot[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Archibald[/name] nn [name]Archie[/name]
[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Lysander[/name] nn [name]Sander[/name]
[name]Ignatius[/name] nn [name]Nate[/name] or [name]Iggy[/name]
[name]Caspian[/name]
[name]Willoughby[/name]
[name]Balthazar[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Riordan[/name] nn [name]Rio[/name]
[name]Rocco[/name] nn [name]Rocky[/name] (maybe a nn for [name]Morocco[/name], but i like just [name]Rocco[/name])
[name]Tennessee[/name] / [name]Tennyson[/name]
[name]Miller[/name] nn Mill

Liking any names?

You’re son’s name is amazing! I love [name]Hawk[/name], and I used to lover [name]Falcon[/name], until “Balloon Boy” took it. I likve [name]Crew[/name] and I also think [name]Crane[/name] would fit awesomely with your baby names.
I like [name]Rocco[/name], but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Roscoe[/name]. BBD nixed it. He also nixed [name]Hudson[/name] for being “too common.” You’re suggestions are great, though! Thank you so much!

[name]Falcon[/name] is really cool! Would you consider [name]Fallon[/name] as an alternative? Or maybe [name]Talon[/name]? Those are really cool!
You may also like:
[name]Duke[/name]
[name]Maverick[/name] “Mavi”
[name]Bishop[/name]
[name]Breaker[/name]
[name]Wolfgang[/name] “Wolfie”
[name]Dash[/name]
[name]Venn[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]North[/name]
[name]Vytas[/name]

Oooh! I really like the suggestions of [name]Maverick[/name], [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Felix[/name], and [name]Falcon[/name]!

I don’t really like any of the names you suggested. :confused: Sorry!

As far as [name]Montgomery[/name], [name]Alabama[/name] goes…I don’t know if it’s a name-worthy city. [name]Don[/name]'t get me wrong–my parents went to college in [name]Alabama[/name] and lived in [name]Montgomery[/name] for awhile, so I love the state of [name]Alabama[/name]…but, I don’t think the city is all that great!