Can you suggest similar names?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! I’m having a tough time with boy names…I juts find it hard to choose one that feels right.

I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]. My husband does not. He likes [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], which I like too, but find to be a bit plain.

Any names suggestions with the fun feel of [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] that we both might agree on? Last name is similar to [name_m]Clifford[/name_m].

Thanks!

[name_m]Samson[/name_m]. [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. [name_m]Cane[/name_m]. [name_m]Ansel[/name_m]. [name_m]Ryker[/name_m]. [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m].

I’m kind of like you. I like names that are classic and can sound great years from now, but I like it to be a little fun, too. [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is cute! My husband is the same way as your husband… he likes more traditional, “plain” names. Nothing wrong with that, but I just like something a little more quirky. He loves the name [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. I do not. We kind of compromised and came up with [name_m]Samson[/name_m], because we both like the nickname [name_u]Sam[/name_u].

[name_m]Just[/name_m] throwing out an example. Keep playing around :slight_smile: Something will stick!

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]