Cant agree on names for b/g twins

Dh and I are expecting boy girl twins and cant agree on a name. We currently have william [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. Not into matchy cutesy names.
I currently love the name levi for a boy and scarlett for a girl.

Other names i like but dont love are boy: maxwell, isaac, kaiden and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m].
Girl: emersyn, amelia, paislee and finley.

Husband is okay with levi but hates the rest he like noah (i think no no no noah), bentley (to carish or dog name, no offense if that is your name i like it just not for me)) and giles he likes alliyah (a-lie-uh, not alleah i reminds me of an unpronounce a liar) and he likes alyssa which is okay but i knew a bratty girl with that name

Im open to options please help!

I think [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] would be lovely together, I also like [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] with [name_m]William[/name_m], the others seem a lot more trendy than classic and timeless [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].
Some ideas:
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] - similar to [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] but a bit more classic
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] - more feminine and less trendy than [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] but the same Emm- beginning
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] - a tad more unique than [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] but has the same sophisticated vibe
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] - a bit more modern and quirky than the rest and lovely with [name_m]William[/name_m] (and [name_m]Levi[/name_m])
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] / [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] / [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] / [name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] / [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

Siblings for [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]:

I especially like [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] from your list.

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Elaina[/name_f]

Sounds like you two are all over the board. I’m thinking you just need to find some alternatives to these names that might sound similar and have a similar associate just have a different ring to it. An addition to your list I would add is [name_u]Fallon[/name_u].

Also, I wonder if he’d like [name_m]Levi[/name_m] better if you found a suitable middle name to match and have him see the potential:
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Gordon[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

Mom’s Boy List:
[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] - [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], [name_m]Maverick[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] - [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] “[name_m]Eli[/name_m]”
[name_m]Kaiden[/name_m] - [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], [name_u]Keenan[/name_u]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m] - [name_m]Patton[/name_m]

Mom’s Girl List:
[name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] - [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Stella[/name_f]”
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Maisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Paislee[/name_f] - [name_f]Paige[/name_f], [name_u]Peyton[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] - [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

Dad’s Boy List:
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Bentley[/name_u] - [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Giles[/name_m] - [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

Dad’s Girl List:
[name_f]Alliyah[/name_f] - [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Kyra[/name_f], [name_f]Myla[/name_f]
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] - [name_f]Marissa[/name_f], [name_f]Alicia[/name_f], [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]

Twin Pairing: If you don’t want anything matchy, just pick 2 names that you both love! [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t worry about the pairing, just pick two names that you both absolutely love! Here are some suggestions:
[name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f] and [name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Stella[/name_f]” and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]

Okay so I fee you like the classic modern that’s more underused. I immediately thought of these names.

[name_f]Odessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Gillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

[name_m]Mordecai[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_u]Barrett[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]

Sibset- [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f], [name_m]Bennet[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Harris[/name_m], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_f]Odessa[/name_f], [name_m]Leander[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

My nephew is called [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and he’s a toddler so we say “no, [name_u]Noah[/name_u]!” a lot but the fact we are repeating the ‘no’ part never bothered any of us… I never paid attention until just now. I love the name!

With [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], I like:

[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

I think the other ones are either too gender-bender and/or trendy for [name_m]William[/name_m].