Can't choose among these girl names,help!

[name]Isabel[/name]- does its popularity bothers you?
[name]Matilda[/name]- its hot here, but is it ready to be used in the reality?
[name]Serena[/name]- pretty and calm, but i don’t like the association with [name]Serena[/name] [name]Williams[/name] and Gossip Girl.
[name]Scarlett[/name]- my all time favorite. [name]Do[/name] you think its too cold or bold for a girl?

[name]Isabel[/name]- too popular for me.
[name]Matilda[/name]- i dislike this name, sorry.
[name]Serena[/name]- very pretty.
[name]Scarlett[/name]- my favorite from your list.

[name]Scarlett[/name] gets my vote! Good luck!

[name]Isabel[/name] - [name]Isabel[/name] is very popular, unfortunately. That said, it is popular because it is beautiful, refined and has wide appeal, so if the popularity doesn’t bother you then there is no reason you shouldn’t use the name. I’d advocate pairing it with a more unusual middle, like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Constance[/name] or [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Flora[/name] or [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Theodosia[/name]. Other Is- names that you might like include Isola, [name]Isolde[/name] (iz-OLD-uh) and [name]Isadora[/name].

[name]Matilda[/name] - definitely ready to be used in reality; in fact, it seems to be climbing the popularity charts quite rapidly. You might also like [name]Ottilie[/name] or [name]Ottoline[/name].

[name]Serena[/name] - the associations are quite strong, but this is a pretty name with a great meaning nonetheless. [name]Blithe[/name] has similar connotations, and there are lots of other nice virtue names out there, like [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Verity[/name].

[name]Scarlett[/name] - fairly popular, so I don’t think many people will see it as too cold or bold, but I must admit that I personally always think ‘scarlet woman’ when I hear the name. Other lovely -t ending names include [name]Violet[/name] (popular), [name]Cosette[/name], [name]Colette[/name], [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Without a doubt, [name]Matilda[/name].
I [name]LOVE[/name] it. It’s gorgeous and spunky all at the same time!

After that, I choose [name]Scarlett[/name].

I think [name]Matilda[/name] is great, and [name]Tilly[/name] would be a cute nn! But if [name]Scarlett[/name] is your all time favorite then go for it! Pick a name you love :slight_smile:

[name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] get my votes! Good luck!