Can't decide between family name or original!

My husband and I are at odds about our baby girls name. I’d love to use a family name that’s not as popular and he prefers the more popular names on the list. I’m just concerned that her name won’t be unique enough. Please help us decide!
The list thus far:
Family names- [name]Felton[/name], [name]Roberta[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], Hennessey, [name]Everett[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name]
Newer names: [name]Olivia[/name], Hollyn, [name]Eva[/name], [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Kennedy[/name], [name]Brooklyn[/name]
Would love some input for first/middle combinations!
Thanks

[name]Welcome[/name] to Nameberry.

You have some wonderful names on both lists. I like [name]Roberta[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] on the “family” name list. I would use [name]Felton[/name], Hennessey and [name]Everett[/name] in the middle spot only. I like [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] on the “newer” name list. Hollyn, [name]Kennedy[/name] and [name]Brooklyn[/name] are trendy names that don’t age very well. A compromise is in order (use one from each list).

Combo Suggestions

[name]Roberta[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Eva[/name] Hennessey
[name]Eva[/name] [name]Felton[/name]

I really like [name]Violet[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], and [name]Eleanor[/name]. Here are some combos that you may like:

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] (as an alternative to [name]Brooklyn[/name])
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] (a popular choice to go along with a family name)
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Eve[/name] (as a slight alteration of [name]Eva[/name])
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] (very nice sounding)
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] (sounds very modern, but will age well)
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Eve[/name] (this flows very well together)

[name]Hope[/name] this helps you guys out!

[name]Welcome[/name] to nameberry! :slight_smile:

You and your husband need to find some middle ground.

[name]Felton[/name] and Hennessey dont seem like they would make very nice first names, but could flow nicely in the mn slot. From your family name list I really like [name]Hazel[/name], and [name]Everett[/name]. [name]Hazel[/name] has a sweet, vintage feel which I love. As your husband likes more popular names, [name]Everly[/name] is a possibility. You can still honor a family member, but its a little more mainstream. Definitely not top 100, but still modern and pretty. [name]Eleanor[/name] is cute too and ages very well. I love [name]Eleanora[/name] too, nn [name]Ella[/name]. [name]Roberta[/name] feels very dated to me, and without vintage appeal.

Out of your newer names list, I really like [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], and [name]Violet[/name]. Hollyn seems made up to me. I do kind of like [name]Holland[/name] though. [name]Brooklyn[/name] is super trendy, and [name]Ive[/name] never seen the appeal really. [name]Kennedy[/name] would be cuter in the middle slot. I like [name]Kendall[/name] as well.

Some combinations:
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Eva[/name] [name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Viola[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Roberta[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Eva[/name] Hennessey
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Viola[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Violetta[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] you find something you like. Good luck.