Can't decide, help wanted!

See the results of this poll: Which name?

Respondents: 84 (This poll is closed)

• Addison Mary : 14 (17%)
  • Isobel Mary: 70 (83%)

Both [name_u]Addison[/name_u] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] are quite popular, but I feel like spunkier [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] goes better with the classic [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Addison[/name_u] at all, but I do rather like [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], its pretty.

I especially enjoy the “[name_f]Isobel[/name_f]” spelling!

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is truly gorgeous!

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] by far.

I’m 100% [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and adore that spelling!

Another vote for [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]! Both popular names, but I love the spelling of [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], very sophisticated with a touch of spunk. [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is gorgeous!!!

Absolutely [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]! I think it flows better with [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. Nice and spunky choice! Good luck!

I love [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_u]Mart[/name_u], it’s so classy

Wow, I adore [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]!!!

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is a lovely choice.

[name_u]Addison[/name_u] hands down, [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and all the other spellings is much more over done to me than [name_u]Addison[/name_u]- plus I love the nn [name_f]Addy[/name_f] and dislike the nn [name_u]Izzy[/name_u].

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]! It’s a lovely name. I dislike any “son” names on girls because they are traditionally boys’ names.

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] for sure! It’s so much more classic.