Can't decide on baby name, need votes!!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like?

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Cade: 1 (5%)
  • Ryan: 3 (16%)
  • Calvin : 6 (32%)
  • Connor: 9 (47%)

Hmmmm… Let me see.

[name]Cade[/name] - Not really a fan of [name]Cade[/name], it sounds forced and insubstantial to me.

[name]Ryan[/name]- Friendly but popular and now fairly popular for girls too, it’s lost its’ charm for me.

[name]Calvin[/name] - I would so love [name]Calvin[/name] if it weren’t for the meaning! That’s a deal breaker for me.

[name]Connor[/name] - This one got my vote, I think it sounds handsome and accessible but not sure if it works with the middles you have picked out. [name]Connor[/name] [name]Eric[/name] sort of runs together and [name]Connor[/name] [name]Kevin[/name]… I 'spose that could work.

Did you want some other suggestions? Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Cade[/name] sounds a little modern and trendy and something that will quickly sound dated.

I like [name]Calvin[/name] but it’s not my fav.

And as for middle names please pick [name]Eric[/name] as I really love it and don’t like [name]Kevin[/name] at all!

[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Eric[/name]
[name]Connor[/name] [name]Eric[/name]

[name]Connor[/name], definitely…I would go with [name]Eric[/name] for the mn. Also, if you like [name]Kevin[/name] as a middle name, try [name]Gavin[/name], which is a variation of [name]Kevin[/name].