Can't decide which name!

I just found out that I’m expecting a baby girl, but I don’t know which name shall I give her.
Shall I name her [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], with the possible nn [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (but I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] so much I’ll probably always call her that), or [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], with the nn [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u], that is my favourite nn for a girl?
I love both names, and I can’t decide which one to choose! Please, help me Berries!

Thank you all in advance.

They are both lovely so you really can’t go wrong. What about waiting until she’s born and seeing which one fits best then?

That’s a good idea! Thank you.

I personally prefer [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but both are cute! :slight_smile:

I think both are gorgeous! I don’t know if I can pick.

Personally not a fan of [name]Gwyneth[/name], so I’d go for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is my favorite.

[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] are two of my favorite names! I prefer [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] to [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u], but I do like the spelling to match. For [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] I would not use a nn as it’s only one syllable and nicer than [name_f]Mae[/name_f] already.

I’ll vote for [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] but both are great!

I really love the nn [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u] so I’m bias toward [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely as well