can't decide!!!

hi~wdyt of [name]Laura[/name], [name]Leila[/name] and [name]Lila[/name]? which is better? thx!

They’re all nice, but convey different images to me

[name]Laura[/name]: [name]Laura[/name] Ingalls [name]Wilder[/name], sweet, classic, all-American girl, good girl

[name]Lila[/name]: artsy, spunky, energetic, free spirit, cute

[name]Leila[/name]: princess, exotic, classy & beautiful, intelligent, possibly a bit mysterious

I love all three! We just named our daughter [name]Laura[/name], but I also love [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Leila[/name] (but my husband did not like these).

Right on interpretation! Out of the three, [name]Laura[/name] is my favorite. It’s sweet and feminine without being frilly.

I love [name]Laura[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it. [name]Lauren[/name], too.

The classic [name]Laura[/name] is my favorite, with [name]Lila[/name] in second place and [name]Leila[/name] in third.

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Laura[/name]… it’s very sweet and all-american… but i prefer [name]Lora[/name] which feels the same to me, but is a bit more fresh…

[name]Lila[/name] is cute, but only as a nn for [name]Delilah[/name]… i don’t really think it could stand on it’s own.

[name]Leila[/name] is gorgeous. it’s my favorite out of your three. it seems very exotic to me… i love it!

I don’t care for [name]Lila[/name]. [name]Leila[/name] is really pretty, elegant, and princess-y, whereas [name]Laura[/name] is more of a no-frills feminine. I only know a [name]Laura[/name], so I can only speak on that name from experience, but it is a great, classic, feminine, name. I don’t care for [name]Lara[/name], [name]Lora[/name], or Lorah - especially not the last two! Pick the name based on what you envision your daughter to be…

Best wishes and good luck!