Cant decide....

I need help picking a name from the list of my top 4:

[name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Ava[/name]

[name]Lilyana[/name] Everleigh

[name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Avery[/name]

[name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]

Please provide you opinion and why you like it or which ones you dislike. Thanks

Well, [name]Lilyana[/name] seems very close to [name]Lila[/name], but…
my favorite mn option is [name]Noelle[/name]. Very soft and sweet and not too popular or trendy. And [name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is beautiful!

I like [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] the best (I really prefer that spelling to [name]Lilyana[/name]), although I agree with pp that it’s very close to [name]Lila[/name].

Is there a reason you’re not sticking with the M theme… this baby may feel left out since your other 5 have names that start with M.

I know that lilyana and lila are close but unfortunely we dont get to see her that often and that was a concern picking the name. To answer [name]Elisabeth[/name] rae i didnt pick another “M” name because my other ones are by my ex-husband and this one is by my current husband who didnt want an “M” name.

Typically with girls I find a name with an “a” needs to have a complimentary non-a-name. (Lousia [name]Marie[/name], [name]Theresa[/name] [name]Louise[/name], etc.) So I would say [name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Ava[/name] is out. [name]Lilyana[/name] Everleigh is alright, but it’s a lot of name to carry - with both the first and the middle having more unique spellings of uncommon names. [name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Avery[/name] sound sing-song-y when said aloud.
I would go with [name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]. It has a soft sounding ending, as well as being a more traditional name, and when said aloud, it sounds pretty without being sing-song-y.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]! [name]Noelle[/name] is lovely to me.

100% [name]Lilyana[/name] (Prefer spelt [name]Liliana[/name]) [name]Noelle[/name], its an absolutley beautiful name! Although very similar to [name]Lila[/name], but if you love it use it. :slight_smile:

[name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]

[name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Ava[/name]

[name]Lilyana[/name] Everleigh

[name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Avery[/name]

[name]Lilyana[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] - My pick, the N breaks up the vowel sounds - the others are very Vowel heavy