Can't make a decision...

I am pregnant with my second son. My first son’s name is [name]Jayden[/name] [name]Carter[/name]. My husband wants to name this baby [name]Jackson[/name]/[name]Jaxon[/name]. I like the idea of them having the same first initial, but I really like the name [name]Kyan[/name]/[name]Kian[/name]/[name]Cian[/name]. Although, I am unsure of how people will view this name in the future. I also really like [name]Ky[/name]/[name]Kye[/name]/[name]Kai[/name], but can’t think of a middle name that goes well with it. I am also unsure how I sure spell the names. Please help. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. New suggestions are also welcomed. Please and thank you :slight_smile:

[name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Ky[/name] [name]Trout[/name]
[name]Kyan[/name] [name]Ray[/name] [name]Trout[/name]

[name]Kyan[/name]/[name]Kian[/name]/[name]Cian[/name]
[name]Kye[/name]/[name]Ky[/name]/[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]/[name]Jaxon[/name]

I like [name]Kai[/name] (spelled this way only) a lot! What about [name]Kai[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]? I don’t mind [name]Cian[/name] or even [name]Kian[/name] but dislike [name]Kyan[/name] quite a lot. If you plan on having any more children in the future, you might not want to lock yourself into all J- names.

I agree with what leoielee just said.

Thanks for the input!

I agree with a pp - don’t lock yourself into J names, unless it’s “The [name]One[/name]”.

Here are a few names you might like:
[name]Kyler[/name] - [name]Kai[/name]/[name]Ky[/name] with a twist. A little more substantial
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Skyler[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] - without the ‘son’? I love [name]Jack[/name] as-is.
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]

I think [name]Kai[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] is a great name, btw. That way, both you and your husband get to use the name you love.

I know a boy named [name]Jayden[/name], and he has two brothers named [name]Jaxon[/name] and [name]Skyler[/name].
I don’t really like the name [name]Kai[/name] (if i used it, i would use that spelling) personally, it isn’t significant enough to be a first name. [name]Kyler[/name] maybe?
[name]Kyler[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] is nice.
or [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Kai[/name]

What do you think of [name]Jaxton[/name] [name]Kai[/name]?

[name]Kai[/name] [name]Garrison[/name]?

[name]Kai[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] goes well.

I prefer [name]Kai[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] over [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]Kai[/name].