Cara ? Matthews POLL!

See the results of this poll: Cara ? Matthews (car-a not care-a)

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Cara Felicity Matthews: 22 (47%)
  • Cara Bryony Matthews: 7 (15%)
  • Cara Lucinda Matthews: 3 (6%)
  • Cara Virginia Matthews: 1 (2%)
  • Cara Helen Matthews: 3 (6%)
  • Cara Rosalyn Matthews: 2 (4%)
  • Cara Evelyn Matthews: 6 (13%)
  • Cara Pearl Matthews: 1 (2%)
  • Cara Rosemary Matthews: 2 (4%)

Hands down, [name]Felicity[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] the flow of [name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]. So pretty! :slight_smile:

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- love this, it got my vote. sounds stunning, and flows well. beautiful names!
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- I like it, but the names didn’t “go together” as well for me.
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- like, but don’t care for the two names ending with the ‘a’ sound
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Virginia[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- see above
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- doesn’t go well together for me
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Rosalyn[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- kind of hard to say these together…to many 'r’s, perhaps?
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- darling, but I like felicity so much more
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] – doesn’t flow well for me
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]-- again, the 'r’s are throwing me off – kind of hard to say the two names together without getting tongue tied

overall, I love your choices! I can see why you are having a tough time deciding.

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] or [name]Cara[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] none of the R middle names flow with Car-ra. Those are my two faves, can’t go wrong either way!!!

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] are my favorites.

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is my top choice. I think it has the best flow and I like both those names with [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name].
I like [name]Cara[/name] [name]Virginia[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] as well, just not as much as [name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name].

Thankyou everyone! So you all like [name]Felicity[/name] then!
Still got quite a while to go, so I am open to more ideas if anyone has any particularly good ones!
[name]Rachel[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rachel[/name],

I still like [name]Cara[/name] [name]Bryony[/name]! Also like [name]Cara[/name] [name]Helen[/name] - nice and simple sounds great with [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name] - and [name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] - is so pretty.

[name]Val[/name] x