Cara vs Caragh

Which spelling do you like more?

Caragh is the irish spelling variation as far as I know but if you know anything else about this name or spelling feel free to comment on it and also it is pronounced just like cara

[name]Cara[/name], by far

my vote is for [name]Cara[/name]

Definitely [name]Cara[/name].

[name]Cara[/name]. [name]Caragh[/name] is really awkward. I see the word RAG. My eye goes right to that and it throws me off.

Please tell me this isn’t a serious question.

[name]Cara[/name]…definitely.

What’s the problem with asking? I came across a different spelling of cara and really liked it but I wanted to know which spelling people liked more

Definitely [name]Cara[/name]

[name]Cara[/name].

[name]Caragh[/name] just looks wrong and would get mispronounced constantly.

[name]Cara[/name]. [name]One[/name] of my favorite names!

[name]Cara[/name], absolutely. [name]Caragh[/name] just looks, frankly, like you’ve added a pointless ghon the end.

The beauty of plain [name]Cara[/name], of course, is that it so clearly means “dear” or “precious.” I’ve always loved this name.

cara…if you want to change it up a bit, go with [name]Carah[/name], but definitely leave out the ‘g’ as someone stated above, it will be mispronounced all the time.

I’ve never heard [name]Caragh[/name] before. [name]Do[/name] u know its origins and history?
I prefer [name]Cara[/name]. It is in my list but there’s way to many c and k names in my husbands family already.
I would pronounce [name]Caragh[/name] with long argh or ahh sound rather than the short pretty ah sound of [name]Cara[/name].