Cardi B

I am dying of curiosity to know the name of [name_f]Cardi[/name_f] B and Offset’s son. (If I’ve somehow missed it please let me know!) I saw the name Nation mentioned on the boys forum, and thought that would be the perfect brother for [name_f]Kulture[/name_f].
Any other ideas?

2 Likes

I’ve come back with a few more! Since Offset has three children starting with K and only one with J, I like the idea of another J name. I also like the idea of a g- word spelled with a J, like they did with culture | [name_f]Kulture[/name_f].

[name_u]Jem[/name_u]
[name_f]Jenesis[/name_f]
Jenerous
Jenuine
Jenius
Jesture
[name_u]Journey[/name_u]
[name_u]Jersey[/name_u]
Jentle

3 Likes

I have no idea, I’ll guess it’s another word name. Since they changed Culture to [name_f]Kulture[/name_f], I’m guessing that might be because Offset’s first and middle name beginning with a K. So going by the K trend, maybe something like [name_m]King[/name_m] / [name_m]Kingston[/name_m]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe they’ll change a common K word and put a C in front, [name_f]Cing[/name_f]. hahaha I have no clue lol.

1 Like

Oh, that’s an interesting thought!

At first I thought [name_u]Kiari[/name_u] because it’s Offsets name but it’s already Kultures middle name. Not to say that would deter [name_f]Cardi[/name_f] all that much. I’m definitely thinking something with either a B or a K.

1 Like

When are they going to tell us??

5 Likes

I know :sob: I keep checking periodically.

3 Likes