Carina or Marina?

Carina has been on and off my list since I was 12 years old, and a street with the name that I pass on my way from work now has it on my mind again! [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is a newer love, on and off my list for about a year now. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a preference? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they work with my style (see my user card for reference)?

• Marina
  • Carina

0 voters

Thanks!

I love the name [name_f]Marina[/name_f], so it got my vote, but I do like [name_f]Carina[/name_f] a lot as well. I think both are great names, and I would say they work with your style. They are uncommon but recognizable and grounded, feminine but not frilly. I like both choices!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Carina[/name_f] so much. I grew up with one, and I always thought it was one of the most beautiful names. It’s soft and sweet, but also has strength and spunk. I love the meaning too!
That’s why it got my vote, though I also do love [name_f]Marina[/name_f] a lot. I think both names fit in with your other names nicely too!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f]. they’re both lovely names so it’s just a matter of preference I think. I just find [name_f]Marina[/name_f] a little softer and easier to say

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Marina[/name_f]!

1 Like

Both are quite pretty, but I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Carina[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Carina[/name_f]! Such a sweet name and lovely meaning

1 Like