Carmen and caroline?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like the name carmen? Idk if it fits in with my other top names [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and andalyn i just have always liked the name. I also am considering caroline but we are planing to move to north [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] so I was wondering if you think it’s still an option. We were not planing the move when I added the name to the list but dh needs to go for work related reasons.

I like [name_u]Carmen[/name_u], and it sounds fine with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and Andalyn. Also, you shouldn’t worry about [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] being too close to [name_f]Carolina[/name_f]. [name_m]Plenty[/name_m] of children have names similar to places.

I know a [name_u]Carmen[/name_u], for her it is a nn for [name_f]Carmella[/name_f]. She is from [name_f]Italy[/name_f]. I don’t think it fits with your other choices though. I’m sure the are many Carolines in the Carolinas and I think it goes great with [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]. I do not care for Andalyn at all.

I love [name_u]Carmen[/name_u]! It’s unique yet still approachable. I knew a beautiful [name_u]Carmen[/name_u].

I prefer [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. It’s a very popular name in the South (#16 in [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f]) so no problems there.

I dislike [name_u]Carmen[/name_u].

I prefer [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] to [name_u]Carmen[/name_u], but that’s because I have negative connotations to someone called [name_u]Carmen[/name_u]. However I’ve always thought [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] looked much prettier anyway.

Similar-sounding names you may like are [name_u]Carmel[/name_u] and [name_f]Camila[/name_f].