Caroline Augusta and... E or T

See the results of this poll: Which Name and/or Nickname to go with Caroline Augusta "Calla"

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Elizabeth Saoirse “Eliza” : 10 (18%)
  • Elizabeth Saoirse “Libby” : 14 (25%)
  • Elizabeth Saoirse “Elara” : 2 (4%)
  • Theodora Margaret “Tess” : 15 (26%)
  • Theodora Margaret “Thea”: 16 (28%)

I love both [name_f]Libby[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f], but love [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] lots more than [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]… Either way, both are gorgeous, solid and strong names.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is lovely, but it sounds plain next to the underused [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]. [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “[name_f]Thea[/name_f]” is perfect; it keeps the old-fashioned nature that [name_f]Tess[/name_f] lacks.

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “[name_f]Thea[/name_f]” is gorgeous and gets my vote !

I also [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] ! Such beautiful names :slight_smile:

My personal favorite is [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]…but with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] “[name_f]Calla[/name_f],” I went with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] “[name_f]Libby[/name_f]” (even though [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] would be my top pick for an [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] nn)

[name_f]Libby[/name_f] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] go together so beautifully. And while [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is high on the SSN list, if you put all spelling combinations of names together, it is much closer to where [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is popularity wise. Both [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] are timeless names, while I feel that [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], although beautiful, has more of an “old lady” feel to it (which I personally love)

I like [name_f]Calla[/name_f] & [name_f]Tess[/name_f] as sisters so much! [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “[name_f]Tess[/name_f]” gets my vote. Though I like [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Libby[/name_f], too.

I vote for [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] “[name_f]Thea[/name_f]”, it’s just so beautiful. I think T could be a cute nickname as well.

I agree with a previous poster, I think [name_f]Libby[/name_f] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] go together the best. However, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] go together better than [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] I think. [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] are also super cute!

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Tess[/name_f] would be perfect with [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]!