Caroline, Catherine, or Charlotte?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]?

Middle names can be [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Alethea[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], or [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

1 Like

I like all of them but I love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. It has such a happy feel to me.

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

I love all three! I’ve genuinely wondered how bad it would be to have daughters named both [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] :sweat_smile:

I think [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is my very-favorite, at least at the moment. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] would be my combo of choice. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] are close runners-up, though.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. But due to it’s popularity I’d be more excited to meet a little [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] so much! It has a soft sound and it feels sugar-y to me if that makes sense :grin: Such a sweet name!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] would be cute.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] :cherry_blossom:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] but very closely followed by [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: I like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] for both middles so [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] & [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] are my picks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] in that order!
I’d choose [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] / [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

Charlotte!! But i do like all three.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alethea[/name_f]!

catherine eloise!! :two_hearts:

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] - for combos I had [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] on my list awhile back.

All three are gorgeous!

But my favourite is [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] I’ve just always had a soft spot for [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. To me she has this really pretty southern [name_f]Belle[/name_f] flair and feels so country but then I have this really stereotypical idealistic view of the southern states but anyway she eats into this imagery that I love. I think [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is so underused and I love the nickname [name_f]Carrie[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] just so classic

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] > [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] > [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (but I love them all)

I quite like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] as a mn for all three! :slight_smile:

They all have their merits, but I favor [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are all at the epicenter of enlightenment-classical beauty for me. I, myself, would use [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] (only [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is above [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] on my list).

1 Like

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but she is awfully popular now.

Although it is a tough choice between [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], I would choose [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and go by Cath, [name_f]Cathy[/name_f], and [name_u]Kitty[/name_u].

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] (though really [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Heloise)

I have to say [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] because of its long historical roots and classic elegance. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] as a nickname is a huge plus.

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

Charlotte’s so lush and sweet, but I also love Caroline for her flowing, Southern beauty.

Catherine’s nice as well, but a bit more boring and demure to me.

My ranking: Charlotte, Caroline, Catherine

I love the middle name Willow for Charlotte and Caroline :heart:

Sorry, just reread your post! Of the middles names you’ve presented, I love Charlotte Eloise or Caroline Eloise :ballet_shoes:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is so lovely!! I’d choose [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]!