Caroline or Mary Katherine

I adore [name]Caroline[/name], but alas, my husband does not so we won’t ever use it. I also love double names, so I think you’ve got winning choices either way. You could use [name]Mary[/name] and combine with some of the more gender neutral names you like ([name]Mary[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], [name]Mary[/name] [name]Blair[/name], [name]Mary[/name] [name]Parker[/name]). Some additional [name]Mary[/name] combos I have known in my life include [name]Mary[/name] [name]Marshall[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Austin[/name].

I don’t know, I don’t watch [name]Saturday[/name] [name]Night[/name] Live often, but the few times I have were enough to ruin the combination [name]Mary[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] for me forever (not that I liked double names to begin with). I wouldn’t risk it. Too much teasing potential.

I love [name]Caroline[/name] with [name]Allison[/name]! [name]Do[/name] you have a mn in mind for [name]Caroline[/name]?

I love both, but I am a sucker for [name]Mary[/name]. So, [name]Mary[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] would be my pick!!

Uhh. [name]Caroline[/name] all the way!!!

We can’t decide on a middle for [name]Caroline[/name]… Maybe [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Evan[/name]

So torn between the names! I’ve never watched SNL, and don’t know many in my circle who do, so that association isn’t enough to turn me off of the name. And the [name]Olsen[/name] twins are long over, my kids will have no clue who [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Olsen[/name] is.

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is divine! I would go with [name]Caroline[/name] no matter the middle name, though. I think it’s very beautiful beside [name]Allison[/name].

I think [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is cute and perhaps a little cutesy on a mature woman

I love the [name]Mary[/name] variant of [name]Merida[/name]. I think that is stunning.

However, my vote goes to [name]Caroline[/name]. It is hard to beat, it is always classy and classic with a serenity to it that I like a lot and it is my name. I love the nn’s of [name]Cara[/name], [name]Carys[/name], [name]Karly[/name] for [name]Caroline[/name] and my nn of Caz.

My name is [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Margot[/name] and I go by either [name]Caroline[/name] or [name]Margot[/name].

rollo

I would go with [name]Caroline[/name], I think [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is beautiful and goes really well with your daughters name.

My vote is definitely for [name]Caroline[/name]! [name]Mary[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is just too heavy for me. I love classic names but somehow it strikes me as only working on a nun. [name]Caroline[/name] sounds like a sunny, upbeat girl and will age very well. While I love the nickname [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] also has adorable nicknames ([name]Cara[/name], [name]Carrie[/name], [name]Callie[/name], [name]Cleo[/name], etc.)

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]!

[name]Caroline[/name] without a doubt. It’s so sleek and smooth and stylish. Beautiful!

[name]Both[/name] are great. I love double names, so I am leaning towards [name]Mary[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], but I do prefer [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name] because [name]Mary[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is a mouthful.

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is beautiful, @annagrace!