Caroline, Vivienne or Sienna

Ok so we’ve decided to use [name]Marlowe[/name]/[name]Marlo[/name] as a middle name.

Which combos are the best:

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]

Thanks

[name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] are both gorgeous, classic and sophisticated! [name]Sienna[/name] stands out to me as very trendy. I’m not a fan of place names; plus, it reminds me of the car and the color. I can see it becoming dated in the future and not aging well. I can’t decide between [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name]… do either sound better with your last name?

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]. Hands Down! So Beauitful!!!

second chouce is [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name].

:slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Vivienne[/name] would be my second choice.

[name]Vivienne[/name] then [name]Caroline[/name] then [name]Sienna[/name].

And what about [name]Audrina[/name]?

Unfortunately I think [name]Audrina[/name] is going to be completely tied to The Hills reality “star” [name]Audrina[/name] Patridge. Not sure that’s an association your daughter would want to carry forever. [name]How[/name] about [name]Audra[/name], [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Adria[/name], [name]Adrienne[/name] or [name]Adriana[/name]?

Of [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name], I honestly like all 3 but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]!! The nn [name]Vivi[/name] is so adorable and the full name sounds super glamorous like a Hollywood star’s name :slight_smile:

[name]Caroline[/name] is a weird one for me, it’s my aunties name and here in the UK it’s not as much of a classic as I gather it is in the US. It’s more of a dated, middle aged lady’s name. But since it is a classic in the US along the lines of [name]Elizabeth[/name] then I think it’d be a lovely choice for you, and I can certainly see the beauty in the name! [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlo[/name] - weirdly I prefer this spelling with [name]Caroline[/name] but the [name]Marlowe[/name] spelling with [name]Vivienne[/name].

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Marlow[/name] - I am very strange but I think this spelling looks best with [name]Sienna[/name]! This is my leats favourite combo of the 3 but I still do like it very much! I just think the other two are even better :slight_smile: I do worry that [name]Sienna[/name] could be seen as trendy, but it is a very pretty name.

I don’t think you can really go wrong with any of these choices though! Good luck :slight_smile:

Well, I probably should say [name]Sienna[/name] (my name!), but I won’t because it is bordering on cringe-worthy trendiness (in Australia, at least). I can’t go to the supermarket without hearing at least one mother or sibling yelling out for a [name]Sienna[/name]. Other than that it’s a great name. : )

My pick, though, would be [name]Caroline[/name]. It’s beautiful and classic, and adding [name]Marlowe[/name] brings it into the 21st century.

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name], then [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]. :smiley:

1 [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]
2 [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]
3 [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]

1. [name]Vivienne[/name]
  2. [name]Caroline[/name]
  3. [name]Sienna[/name] (I honestly don’t like the name [name]Sienna[/name] that much…too trendy, and I think of the van. That being said, I really like [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Marlow[/name] – that is beautiful!)

[name]Sienna[/name] then [name]Vivienne[/name] then [name]Caroline[/name]

1. [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] (beautiful, classic and timeless)
  2. [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] (I love [name]Caroline[/name], and it is classic and timeless, but I have been hearing the name more often)
  3. [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] (although the flow of this is nice, I cannot help but thing of the “Swagger Wagon” [name]Sienna[/name]…and it just doesn’t seem to have the same substance of [name]Vivienne[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name])

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]!

Typically, I would pick [name]Caroline[/name] because that is a favorite of mine. However, this time, [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] really stood out to me. I think it has beautiful flow and I actually like that combination better than [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name].
Good luck and hope this helps!