Carson or Nolan?

[name_u]Carson[/name_u] and [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]. Which name do you prefer more? What’s your opinion on each name individually?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I personally prefer [name_u]Nolan[/name_u], but both are nice!

I love the sound & look of Nolan a lot better!

I prefer the warm, rugged sound of [name_u]Nolan[/name_u].

I actually really like both of them! I find it easier to say [name_u]Carson[/name_u] than [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] when speaking out loud just cause the “Nole” sound is a little hard for me to say! But both of them are so handsome sounding!

I really love [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]!
[name_u]Carson[/name_u] is super nice too but I think [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] rolls off the tongue a little easier!

Both are nice! I prefer [name_u]Carson[/name_u].

i actually like [name_u]Carson[/name_u] more! i love the way it sounds out loud. [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] seems like an older person name in my opinion and i cant picture it on a baby

[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]

[name_u]Carson[/name_u] always reminds me of a car, so I prefer the sound of [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]

I prefer [name_u]Carson[/name_u] by a lot

I don’t like [name_u]Carson[/name_u] as it’s too close to Arson. I prefer [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]

I prefer [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] :slight_smile: For some reason I’ve never been a fan of [name_u]Carson[/name_u]. Maybe it’s the Car- sound.

1 Like

I like them both actually! [name_u]Carson[/name_u] reminds me of a smart kid who loves sports. [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] reminds me of a quite kid who is more artistic. I’d think either was a great name for a kid! If I had to pick one over the other I think I slightly like [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] more than [name_u]Carson[/name_u].

[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] !

Probably because of associations

Nolan!!

I love [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]! In my opinion it has more personality that [name_u]Carson[/name_u]

Thank you all for you thoughtful responses. [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] has been a long time front runner on my list while [name_u]Carson[/name_u] is definitely more of a new crush but seems like both names are well received!