Casper vs Caspian

Which do you prefer and why?

Siblings are [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

3 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. It’s a name I’ve loved for a long time, and I prefer the sound. It also seems to match the slight off beat nature of the other names.

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] works perfectly with the sibling names!

1 Like

Ooh I like both but I think [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] might work better with the siblings. [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is also super cute and fits the vibe.

I prefer [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] with the other lovely names!

Casper works amazing with your kids’ names, and I like it much better.

I like [name_m]Casper[/name_m] with [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. I think [name_m]Casper[/name_m] has the same “antique” feeling, while [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is more on the fantasy side.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! It’s very adventurous!

I prefer [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] but both names are lovely but I prefer [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]/Narnia over [name_m]Casper[/name_m] the friendly ghost. As they are the characters which come to mind.
Having said that I think [name_m]Casper[/name_m] matches your other children’s names more.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! And i think it fits really nicely in your sibset.

There was a time I preferred [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], however, over the years the “being different” of [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] wore off and I’ve come to appreciate the simplicity and quirk of [name_m]Casper[/name_m] more. With the sibling names, I also prefer [name_m]Casper[/name_m]. They all sounds so warm and full of giggles, [name_m]Casper[/name_m] fits right in.

I love both and think both suit your kids’ names wonderfully but I personally prefer Casper. I’m not sure I can explain why to be honest; I think it just has a spunkiness to it that I like.

Casper works best with his siblings imo. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is nice, but it’s becoming very popular. [name_m]Casper[/name_m] feels down to earth, like your other names (which I adore).

Casper!

In general, I prefer [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. With your sibset I REALLY prefer [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! Your names have such a nature vibe, so using a [name_u]Sea[/name_u] name is perfect!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Casper[/name_m] but I think [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] fits the siblings’ names more.

I’m super biased so my preference will always be [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. I love the magical, whimsical feel he has, the mix of softness, strength, adventure, and imagination.

I think either [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] or [name_m]Casper[/name_m] would go well with your other children’s names. However, from a stylistic point of view [name_m]Casper[/name_m] fits better with the vintage feel of their names imo. But you definitely can’t go wrong with way.

I like both, but [name_m]Casper[/name_m] feels a little more down-to-earth and therefore fits your sweet, earthy, bohemian set a little better, in my opinion.

I think [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is a wonderful name! [name_u]Strong[/name_u] and simple and traditional but also rare and a little quirky!

I prefer [name_m]Casper[/name_m] in general, but with siblings [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] works well. [name_f]My[/name_f] one concern with [name_m]Casper[/name_m] would be the ghost association, but that’s only a problem if the name’s being used around Halloween.

I really like both names, but [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] gets my vote.