Caspian Arthur

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] was born seven weeks ago. He is the younger brother to [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

Each name has its own distinct style while also being linked quite closely together. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is of course a literary figure from The Bible, known for building his ark. It links to my grandad whose profession was a shipwright. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a long standing family middle and an [name_f]English[/name_f] king.

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is also a literary figure, from the [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] stories, my favourite childhood books. He is also known for his nautical exploits on the ship the [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] Treader. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is a mythical British king, and also the name of my other grandad.

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] was chosen by my wife as it was one of her favourite names. [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] was chosen by myself as it was one of my favourites. People in real life seem a little taken aback by the name [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] at first, but they will get used to it!

14 Likes

What a lovely connection between your boys! [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is fantastic! Congrats!

1 Like

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is an absolutely brilliant name. Congratulations!

1 Like

Gorgeous name! Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Hello, congratulations :confetti_ball:!
I’m in love with your baby boy’s name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is one of the most beautiful baby birth (and name) announcements I’ve seen lately.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is such and amazing name! Brilliant choice! [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] sound great together.

Good luck! Stay safe.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the birth of your son! I absolutely love his name (and his brother’s).

1 Like

Congratulations! Both boys have great names and I love their meaningful connections!

1 Like

Congrats! Your sons have wonderful, charming names!

1 Like

Such an awesome name. Congratulations!!

1 Like

I did comment in the other thread, but cannot stress enough how amazing [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is! Congrats on him and for choosing such a wonderfully perfect name!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], sound beautiful and I love how meaningfull those names are to you.

2 Likes

Such a stunning name. Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks everyone! [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is really taking to being a big brother for [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] as well.

Congratulations! Completely in love with the name [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]!!! [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] couldn’t be more perfect brother names!

1 Like

Caspian [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is one of the most fabulous combos I’ve heard in a very long time! Congratulations, it’s absolutely lovely!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I had [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] on my list for my last pregnancy, but it ended up being a girl! Great combo :heart:

1 Like

Beautiful name choice

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] sounds amazing.

1 Like

Caspian [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is such a lovely name, congratulations.

1 Like

Swooning over his name :heart_eyes: I’ve always loved [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and recently fell in love with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] after binge watching [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] with my husband.

1 Like