Cassia, Hyacinth or Something Else?

Hello all again you all have been wonderful with helping this girl. So once again I am here to ask you for help.

Well I just picked two more siblings names for [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Lamson.
Her brother is [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Garnet[/name_u] Lamson and her Oldest [name_f]Sister[/name_f] is [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] Lamson I changed her personality a little bit.

Anyway before I start ramble, the second sister is the following with personality Empathetic, shy, insecure, observant, naïve (sometimes), innocent, adorable, friendly. She has blond hair and green eyes. With the theme I am doing their first name is a flower and second is a birthstone or jewel. I was liking the name [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] for her but I dont think it flowed with [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]. I do like [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] or [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] with [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]. What do you guys think go with ones of those name or pick something else?

Cassia fits her better, imo.

1 Like

Thanks well Amythest is her middle name. I do like it as a middle name but I am so indecisive

Hyacinth!