Catalie

I like [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] but it’s very extravagant and country club feeling for me? It’s beautiful and all but now for me, but I don’t like just cat alone so I thought of catalie? Like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]? Idk

I kind of like it, but it does remind me of the word cattery

Catalie feels very “cat” :cat: to me. [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is very well known so the change from [name_u]Nat[/name_u] to [name_f]Cat[/name_f] really stands out.

Maybe you would like [name_f]Catalin[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Caterina[/name_f], [name_f]Cathleen[/name_f], [name_f]Catrine[/name_f], or [name_f]Kata[/name_f]?

I almost named my cat Catalie Portman…feels like a cat name lol

7 Likes

I think it could work but the cat :cat2: vibes are strong :joy_cat:

I like it in theory, but it confuses me. I’d always thought “is it supposed to be [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]? (typo) or maybe Catalina?” and I agree with everyone else about the strong cat vibe.

I love it! I love cats and the name [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] so this feels like a winner haha! I think if I met a human with this name I wouldn’t compare their name to a cat, unless they abbreviated it to [name_f]Cat[/name_f] (which I also love). So many words are names now that I don’t think this is out there and people wouldn’t think twice about it. Maybe you’d also like [name_u]Cataleya[/name_u] / [name_f]Kataleya[/name_f].

I like it! I’m not a fan of [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] or [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], but Catalie I like.

Would [name_f]Carina[/name_f] or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] be a compromise name for you