Catelynn MTV Teen Mom Baby Name—— thoughts?

Her first daughter is Novalee which Is not my style. But. She announced yesterday her second daughter is to be named Tezlee. It made me sad.

If I remember correctly, the daughter she placed for adoption was called [name_f]Carly[/name_f]. I have to say, I think she lucked out out of the three. I don’t care for Novalee and definitely not for Tezlee, but what really makes me cringe is the “lee” theme between the daughters.

Yes you are right, her first baby she placed for adoption is [name_f]Carolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Carly[/name_f]… but I believe the name was chosen by the adoptive parents. Maybe I’m wrong.

I’ll believe it when I see it tbh. It could be a name to throw off the scent.

Hmmmmm I hadn’t thought of that. I wonder if they announced Novalee’s name beforehand… hmmmmmm.

I laughed when I read the names. She’s obviously trying too hard to be unique, but her daughters are going to suffer because of it. I’m all down for unique names (I’m a fan of them myself) but there’s a limit…like names that are made up.

Personally I don’t like the name, but I don’t think it’s my place to judge, really.

I know a little girl called Tesslee which I think is perfectly normal…but Tezlee is just too much.

I don’t really hate Novalee, it’s one I can see the appeal of as I adore the name [name_f]Nova[/name_f]. Tezlee, though? I really hope that’s a lie. [name_f]Tinsley[/name_f] or something similar would be preferable. [name_m]Even[/name_m] Tesley would be better.

I actually really like Novalee, but Tezlee is definitely not my style. That kid is gonna get picked on a lot because of the popularity of the popular car brand [name_f]Tesla[/name_f].