Cats or dogs?

I’m sure a lot of you love both, I’m just curious which is preferred on here :smile:

• Cats
  • Dogs

0 voters

Definitely dogs for me! I’m allergic to cats so I’m afraid they’ve always been at a disadvantage haha. I was obsessed with cats when I was younger though. I’ve only ever had dogs, and I will only ever have dogs!

1 Like

Cats! Definitely! I love dogs too but cats are just more comforting to me. [name_f]My[/name_f] cat is called Frankincense because he was a christmas gift a few years ago when we adopted him. He goes by [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] most of the time! I love him so much!!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] his name :purple_heart:

1 Like

Definitely get that!

1 Like

I want 2 cats and a big dog…so both??? But we have always had cats. I love both so much though!! (Big dogs are my preference)

1 Like

I’m team dog. I’m also very allergic to cats and while I find them super adorable and will pet them when I see one, the scratchy throat, watery itchy eyes, and stopped up nose overrule their cuteness for me. I’m actually debating getting a puppy since we had to put ours down not to long ago. I miss the dog like crazy and I miss his companionship. He was our first baby and I want my girls to experience the joy I did whenever my dog (his name was [name_m]Walter[/name_m]) was around. Perhaps when my girls get a bit older it will be something to consider.

2 Likes

I completely agree haha! For me, my eyes just get super itchy and watery, which is super uncomfortable. Cats also seem to have a sixth sense: “hmm, who in this room is allergic to me? I’m going to go rub up against them!”

2 Likes

I refuse to answer your question! I fall in love w/any cat or dog I meet instantly & could never choose between them. Both species are too pure for this world in their own special ways. :grin: :cat: :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@MichelleM Haha :joy: Totally get that! :cat::dog::heartpulse::purple_heart:

Team dogs! Honestly love dogs so so much!!

1 Like

SAME!!! I love animals

1 Like

I love both but I prefer cats. I like that my cats are both laid back but still want to cuddle and be held. [name_f]My[/name_f] dog doesn’t really give me time to myself, not even to pee. I’ve also found it really odd but, my cats were way easier to train. They don’t beg or steal food, they know way more commands than my dog does and it took them less time to learn them than it did my dog. Again, I love dogs too but prefer big dogs to small dogs

1 Like

BOTH!!! (I have to put this on the end or it’s not a sentence)

1 Like

Definitely cats! I love all animals, but I’ve always been a cat person

1 Like

Cats! I have a phobia of dogs so not exactly ideal haha.

1 Like

Dogs for me. I’m allergic to cats so it isn’t even an option.

1 Like

In general, I don’t like cats very much. I have met some really sweet ones that I liked, but I am also allergic to them so… Dogs on the other hand, I can never get enough of! I can’t wait for the day when I can get one of my own! It’s not like I have names, breeds, colors, and genders picked out already or anything :wink:

2 Likes