Cayden. Boy or Girl?

[name_m]Cayden[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] original thought was [name_u]Haidyn[/name_u] but with a twist…but is [name_m]Cayden[/name_m] more boyish? And if it is girlish…does it sound too much like [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f]?

1 Like

It’s definitely a boy name to me

[name_m]Cayden[/name_m] and variants are pretty commonly used for boys. It seems like a boy’s name to me!

1 Like

[name_m]Cayden[/name_m] or [name_m]Caden[/name_m] is such a popular boy name it’s very masculine to me. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] or [name_f]Caelyn[/name_f] (or another spelling) for a girl?

1 Like

I like the variant [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] or [name_u]Kadence[/name_u] but any adyen, aden, adyn, aedyn, adyne, aeden ending names I despise because it’s too trendy and modern and really they just aren’t pleasant

[name_m]Cayden[/name_m] is extremely popular for boys, so it’s totally a boy name to me. What about [name_u]Arden[/name_u]?

Definitely a boy name!

Definitely boy to me :slight_smile:

Alot of names are unisex actually. [name_m]Way[/name_m] more than what people think. I’d absolutely use this for a girl or boy. Boys have “girl” names all the time so why not.

I see it more as a boys name but I think it could work on a girl too. I do prefer the similar sounding [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] but I think [name_m]Cayden[/name_m] works

1 Like

Cayden/Caden was part of the -ayden name trend (e.g. [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_u]Hayden[/name_u], [name_u]Jayden[/name_u], Brayden…). It makes me think of a boy who was born in the 2000s/2010s era when that trend was at its peak.

1 Like

All boy to me!

Definitely boy consensus here! Thank you!

Leaning boy here as well! I tend to associate -en endings with more masculine sounding names

[name_m]Cayden[/name_m] is all boy to me :slightly_smiling_face: