Cecilia Margaret Snow

DH and I came up with a new combo the other day: [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I am really starting to love it. A lot.
It might even be our back-up name for Girl #3

I would love to hear your opinion on it :slight_smile:

The only thing I’m not sure of is [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I might switch it with [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Editing is still kind of wonky and I forgot to ask, so:

Would [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] work better?

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. It just sounds so lovely. And, while I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f], I actually prefer [name_f]Snow[/name_f] in this combo. It’s just got such a light airiness that it brings to the full name. [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] does fit in well with [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], too. I seriously love this!

Thank you :slight_smile:

It is cute

Gorgeous! I love [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] complements it very well, with [name_f]Snow[/name_f] adding a bit of whimsy and magic at the end (I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] too but I think [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is a more quirky middle for two more down to earth names). I also think it has a better flow with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] as a first than [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] combo!

I really like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I like that [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is unexpected next to the very classic [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]. I agree with the previous poster that it has a nice light and airy.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is beautiful, definitely a keeper.

I love it! And I prefer [name_f]Snow[/name_f] over [name_f]Jane[/name_f] in this combo. It gives off such a refreshing sweetness.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is gorgeous, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is more gorgeous.

Thanks, everyone :slight_smile:

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] IT. Very lovely combo.

So gorgeous! I think [name_f]Snow[/name_f] adds a touch of whimsy to the elegant combo. I also think [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] sounds great with your sibset.

I have always preferred [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]. [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] sounds nice.

Such a lovely name!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love. Keep it just like this!

Absolutely beautiful. I would drop [name_f]Snow[/name_f] and keep [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

I love it! I’ve been crushing on [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] for months now, and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], while nothing I ever would have thought of in a million years (I even love [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] as a middle name; I just wouldn’t have thought to pair them up, for some reason!), but it’s so warm and timeless. I like both the classic [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and the more whimsical [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. In general, I prefer [name_f]Jane[/name_f] to [name_f]Snow[/name_f], but I kind of think I might like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] just as she is. I think [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] are great together!

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u]! Keep snow. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is quite a heavy combo, so I would keep [name_f]Snow[/name_f] personally as it helps to make it fun and lighthearted rather than all serious business.