Cecily, Florence, Isobel or Rosalie?

See the results of this poll: Which set(s) works best

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Lilla, Vivienne, Cecily : 15 (29%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Florence : 7 (13%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Isobel : 10 (19%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Rosalie: 20 (38%)

This is a really hard poll. I couldn’t even vote. They’re lovely.

I’m not normally an [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] fan but I love it with the sibset.

In contrast, I love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] but it feels a bit cutesy with your sibset. [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f] would fit better.

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is also gorgeous. [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] would be equally as beautiful with her sisters.

I’m not a [name_f]Florence[/name_f] fan.

Sorry I was not of much help!

I like [name_f]Florence[/name_f] the best out of your names. You could always call her [name_f]Flossie[/name_f], too. However, I think [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] sounds the best in your sibset. I second the pp’s suggestion of [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!

I love, love [name_f]Lilla[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. Fabulous sibling set.

I love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] with your girls names’

I like [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] best with [name_f]Lilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] is [name_f]Lilla[/name_f] pronounced, like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] or Lill-uh?

Lill-uh like [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Lil[/name_f]-la

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] seems to fit best with the other names, but my favorite name out of the four choices would have to be [name_f]Florence[/name_f].

I have to agree with one of the users above… [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] sounds very cutesy with your sibset. I like it, but it’s all very lollipops and gumdrops with the other names. I think [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], or [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] etc etc etc. may prove a better choice.

Of the choices I would go with [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]. But I would give changing [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] to [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] a thought.

Hmmm, we have always tried to find light names to pair with our girls names, like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], because we think that the heavy/clunky names that we love, like [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] or [name_f]Edith[/name_f] sound much to harsh next to [name_f]Lilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. Something for us to think about.

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is leading in the poll and it definiatly fits nicely in our set. [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is in second but there hasn’t been any mention of her, so what are your berries thoughts on [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] with [name_f]Lilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]?

Thanks.

I think [name_f]Florence[/name_f] works best in your sibset. But I dislike [name_f]Florence[/name_f] (sorry) quite a bit and I love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]. Since I feel [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] fits in reasonably well I voted [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].