Cecily or Celia?

[name]Celia[/name]!

Definatly [name]Cecily[/name]. I have never like the name [name]Celia[/name], plus [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] are a bit to similar.

I prefer [name]Celia[/name] on its own ([name]Cecily[/name] reminds me of celery or sesame) but I think [name]Cecily[/name] goes better with [name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] sound too similar.

Always loved [name]Cecily[/name]. When I was a lill girl I watched Tales from Avonlea about [name]Sara[/name] and her cousins [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name]. [name]Cecily[/name] would be on or list for a girls name but its too close to [name]Tess[/name].
[name]Cecily[/name] world beautifully with [name]Eliza[/name]

Some pretty strong opinions on these names! If we ever have another daughter, I think we would go with another strong, classic nickname to go with [name]Eliza[/name]. I’ve considered [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Mae[/name]. I like [name]Celia[/name], but like a lot of you said, it’s not the best with [name]Eliza[/name]. I only recently considered [name]Cecily[/name]. I heard it a long time ago and didn’t think much of it. But it’s really starting to grow on me. It seems more substantial than [name]Celia[/name]. It’s not as pretty as [name]Celia[/name], but pretty is not necessarily what I would be going for. Thanks for the feedback!