Cecily or Genevieve?

See the results of this poll: Penelope and…

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Penelope nn Poppy and Cecily nn Cece: 3 (19%)
  • Penelope nn Poppy and Genevieve nn Gen: 13 (81%)

I vote for [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name]. I think [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Vivi[/name] would be cute nn’s.

As much as I love [name]Genevieve[/name], I love [name]Cecily[/name] even more!

I love [name]Genevieve[/name], but have never cared so much for [name]Cecily[/name] or similar names like [name]Felicity[/name] or [name]Celeste[/name] . . . I’m not sure why. To me, [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are better matched stylewise.

[name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Vivi[/name]!

[name]Genevieve[/name] doesn’t sound right with [name]Penelope[/name]. The sounds & styles just seem off. [name]Cecily[/name] works really well with [name]Penelope[/name], though. I love hearing the L-sound in the middle of both names.

I just had to reply to this post as [name]Cecily[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] are three of my favourite girl’s names! I have a little [name]Cecily[/name] and may be adding [name]Genevieve[/name] in as another middle name. I think [name]Penelope[/name] is beautiful too! That’s absolutely no use at all as I haven’t answered your question. I think they both go really well with [name]Penelope[/name]. It is difficult for me to choose between them. Personally, if I were trying to think of a twin name to go with [name]Penelope[/name], I would pick something that was also a Greek name. My choice would be [name]Daphne[/name].