Cedric or Zachary: which name for baby boy #2?

See the results of this poll: Zach or Cedric?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Zachary Kevin : 3 (7%)
  • Cedric Kevin : 2 (4%)
  • Zachary James : 25 (54%)
  • Cedric James: 16 (35%)

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] is a bit rare and also unique, and it’s very handsome! I’d go for [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is absolutely stunning.

I think with his brother’s name, [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] definitely fits better – [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Zach[/name_m]’ [name_u]James[/name_u] got my vote for combo.

Normally I would pick [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], but I really like [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] with [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and even more the nicknames [name_m]Zach[/name_m] and [name_u]Cal[/name_u] together! [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is my vote.

I have to agree with @brittanyanitarose. [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] is a name I would normally gravitate towards due to it being less common… however, [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] ([name_u]Cal[/name_u]) and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] ([name_m]Zach[/name_m]) fit really well together.

My choice is [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u].

I also agree. [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] suits [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] the best and has better nn options. I’m the sole [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] voter. I think [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is the most sing-song sweet and I love the name [name_u]James[/name_u] so if you pick this, it’ll be great, but I’m drawn to the unexpectedness of [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Kevin[/name_m].

As previous posters have said, I personally prefer [name_m]Cedric[/name_m]; I love the name and would happily use it. But I think [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] goes a lot better with your son’s name, so I would choose that for you.