Celebrity Quarantine baby boom

I feel like someone new is pregnant each week. This is crazy! I’m so happy for them though.

Who’s your favorite celebrity that’s pregnant currently and guesses on name.

3 Likes

I’m not a big celebrity follower, but I do love the names of [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Legend[/name_u] and [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f] [name_f]Teigen[/name_f]’s children and I’m excited to see what they name #3!

Just a note: using spaces at the start of lines causes some very weird formatting on Discourse. I’ve fixed this post for you, but just FYI for future posts! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m really excited to hear what [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] and [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] have named their baby daughter!! Both have different cultural backgrounds so i’m excited to see if they incorporate those in her name!

9 Likes

Same! I really hope they go for something that nods towards their respective cultures.

1 Like

me too!! I can imagine them going for a long name maybe 2 middles in order to incorporate all of their cultures and possibly add a ‘celeb style’ name in there too :blush:

1 Like

Miles Theodore and Luna Simone :blue_heart:

1 Like

They actually just had their daughter, so we might find out soon.

1 Like

I don’t really follow celebrities that much but I’m also excited to hear what [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m] name their 3rd, their oldest 2 are so well named.

i know, that’s what i meant :blush: I saw it and was super excited!!

1 Like

I’m excited to find out [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] and [name_m]Zayn[/name_m]’s name :sparkling_heart: but also forever heartbroken that [name_m]Zayn[/name_m] now has a child, little me always assumed I had a chance, I also really wanna know [name_f]Bindi[/name_f]’s child name, given her job and of course her dad I wonder how that’ll end up! I was excited to see the [name_f]Bella[/name_f] twins names! Quite different but I love [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] as a combo! And [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] is also darling!