Celebrity Sibling Names that DONT Work (and some that do)...

While I’m not one for ridiculously matchy-matchy sibling names, I do appreciate siblings that have names that work together or flow nicely and have noticed that many other nameberries are the same way. So, it made me think about all the celebrity spawn siblings that have names that do or dont work.

What are your favorite and least favorite celebrity sibling sets?

(Its not whether you like the name, its whether or not you like the sibling combination…)

My Top 2 Favorites-

• “[name]Henry[/name] and [name]James[/name] [name]Farrell[/name]”, [name]Colin[/name] [name]Farrell[/name]'s sons
  • “[name]James[/name], [name]Marion[/name], and [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Broderick[/name]”, [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Parker[/name] and [name]Mathew[/name] Brodericks kiddies

My 2 Least [name]Favorite[/name]

• “[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Seraphina[/name] Affleck”, [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Jen[/name] Afflecks girls
  • “[name]Kingston[/name] and Zuma Rossdale”, [name]Gwen[/name] Stefanis sons

I think the weirdest are [name]Bruce[/name] and [name]Demi[/name]'s kids. [name]Rumer[/name], [name]Scout[/name] and [name]Tallulah[/name]. [name]Rumer[/name] and [name]Scout[/name] are such tomboyish/unisex names and then [name]Tallulah[/name] is overly flowery and girly.

Who was it that had twin girls where one had a really girly name and the other was called [name]Jessie[/name] [name]James[/name]? They sound odd together to me cause one is so girly and the the other is totally unisex. It would be fine is [name]Jessie[/name] [name]James[/name] was a boy.

That was [name]Sean[/name] “Diddy” Combs. His twin girls were D’[name]Lila[/name] (uck on the spelling) and [name]Jessie[/name] [name]James[/name].

I think [name]Kingston[/name] and Zuma work b/c they are both place names and beaches. Also, [name]Marion[/name] is called [name]Loretta[/name] so it’s [name]James[/name], [name]Loretta[/name], and [name]Tabitha[/name]. :slight_smile:

The all-time mismatch names of siblings…
[name]Poet[/name] [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Jagger[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Blue[/name], the two daughters of [name]Soleil[/name] [name]Moon[/name] Frye. [name]Poet[/name] [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is beautiful and girly, albeit a bit unusual. [name]Jagger[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Blue[/name]…on a girl…just doesn’t not work for me.

I totally thought [name]Jagger[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Blue[/name] was a boy.
God that really is quite bad