Celeste Emmeline Ave, Gwendolyn Sunny Louise...........

These are my current favorite combos. Please give me some fresh opinions on these names. [name]Do[/name] they flow well? what type of charater do you imagine belonging to these names? Suggestions? Thanks!

[name]Celeste[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ave[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Sunny[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Temperance[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Lovell[/name]

I love [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name] (though prefer [name]Gwendoline[/name] spelling), [name]Temperance[/name] and [name]Octavia[/name]!
Although I don’t like [name]Sunny[/name] or [name]Louise[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Sunny[/name] [name]Louise[/name] flows beautifully!
[name]Temperance[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Lovell[/name] flows okay, but there’s something off about it.
[name]Celeste[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ave[/name] doesn’t flow well in my opinion.
I picture [name]Celeste[/name] to be a blonde pretty, but not too pretty. Very smart and quite popular.
I picture [name]Gwendolyn[/name] to be a mousy brunette. Freckly. Shy with a few close friends.
I picture [name]Temperance[/name] to be exotic-looking. Strong in an emotional sense and she won’t care what people think of her.

Thanks Ebonyeden!
Im not 100% sure about my [name]Temperance[/name] combo either. I would like to put [name]Iris[/name] with it but i havent found a comftable way. I think [name]Octavia[/name] has the same characteristic as Tem, so i would like to include it aswell. Very frustrating since its my longest standing favorite, and i really want a great combo. I like your description, pretty much how see it.