Celeste?

Thoughts?

3 Likes

I like [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! It’s so pretty and calm sounding!

1 Like

I like it. It sounds very soft and has a moon related meaning which I love.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!! Super whimsical and a good alternative to [name_f]Luna[/name_f] if you think it’s getting too popular. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I love [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], I actually prefer [name_f]Celestia[/name_f].

1 Like

I really like it.

It’s soft and pretty, but has that unconventional double-consonant ending sound which gives it strength and substance too.

It feels very chic and sophisticated, but also young and fresh. A nice association I have is [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], wife of [name_m]Babar[/name_m] the elephant king in the children’s books.

Cute nickname potential (I like [name_f]Cece[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f]) and a lovely meaning, plus not too popular. What’s not to love?

3 Likes

I like [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] but i feel like it’s overlydone. I just prefer the simplicity of [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. Though some people say they go with [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] because [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] rhymes with the word molest and I don’t know if that’s what most people think but hopefully not.

I like [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! It’s pretty and bright.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! It’s very pretty!

1 Like

I love both!! Though I prefer [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] honestly sounds more usable to me because [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] sounds like an alien goddess or something :joy: I also never made the [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] molest connection.

1 Like

That’s my name! I love it but don’t like any of the variations. I always get complements on it and love the space connection. It’s so beautiful. I have only met 3 others in my 20 years which is nice because I haven’t had to share my name but it isn’t unheard of.

1 Like

My name is [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] and in middle school there was a boy who teased me and called me molest, but that was the only time. Other than that I have always loved my name and would definitely recommend it.

1 Like

Celeste is so beautiful and you’re so lucky to have that name! I seriously don’t understand why some people even think of the word molest like there’s so many words that end with -lest/leste, not just that.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. It has such a soft sound. Very pretty.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah! I would love to use [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] as a character name for an RPG.

I love it!

1 Like

:crescent_moon:

Its nice, wouldnt use it for myself personally, but I would love to meet a [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think it’s pretty and unique!:blush:

1 Like

Celeste is earthy but starry

2 Likes

It’s nice! I know a celeste and it’s definitely not too much to carry.

1 Like