Celia or Juliet?

The middle name will be [name]Beth[/name]. Thanks!!

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] sounds nicer that [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Beth[/name], I think. I feel like I’m going to say [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Bett[/name], instead of [name]Beth[/name].

[name]Celia[/name]! I agree with labmama [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Beth[/name] does have a funny flow. [name]Celia[/name] is so gorgeous and [name]Juliet[/name] is getting more and more popular. I think [name]Celia[/name] is a much better option. [name]Love[/name] it!

Thank you both. I prefer [name]Celia[/name] to [name]Juliet[/name] as well… [name]Baby[/name] is due in just a few weeks and I’m just making sure I’ve explored all options.

I also think [name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] sounds better

Another vote for [name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name]. I think [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are both gorgeous names, but I think [name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] sounds nicer together.

I definitely prefer [name]Juliet[/name], but I think [name]Celia[/name] sounds better with [name]Beth[/name].

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name]; no question.

I generally prefer [name]Juliet[/name], but [name]Celia[/name] goes better with [name]Beth[/name].

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] gets my vote :slight_smile:

My daughter’s [name]Juliet[/name], so definitely [name]Juliet[/name]! But, I agree on others! [name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] sounds nicer :slight_smile:

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] for sure!

Thanks for all the feedback! My only hesitation with [name]Celia[/name] is that my husband strongly prefers [name]Celie[/name] and would call her [name]Celie[/name] from the start. Thats ok but I would prefer that he loved her formal name. (the way he would if she was named [name]Juliet[/name])

I like both names equally, but [name]Celia[/name] sounds better with [name]Beth[/name].

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] is sooo pretty and flows together better than [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Beth[/name]. That being said, [name]Juliet[/name] is a gorgeous name as well and it doesn’t sound bad with mn [name]Beth[/name], just not as good as with [name]Celia[/name], kwim? [name]Celia[/name] is #2 on my list so my vote goes to that name. It’s so pretty and potential nn CeCe? sooo cute. [name]Lia[/name] is great too. [name]Cecilia[/name] is really pretty also with the nn [name]Celia[/name]. GL!

I am obviously partial to [name]Juliet[/name] (I have a [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]), but the flow of [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Beth[/name] is not nearly as nice as [name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name]. Could you use [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]? If not, [name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name] is still an amazingly beautiful name. And [name]Celie[/name] could be a nice nickname your daughter has from her dad!

[name]Celia[/name] [name]Beth[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Juliet[/name]:slight_smile: much prefer to [name]Celia[/name]. Could you possibly use [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]? I think those names are GORGEOUS…

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is very pretty (!) but I’m committed to [name]Beth[/name] because its my mom’s name.

I completely agree. With [name]Celia[/name] is a beautiful name.