Celia or Sienna?

• Celia
  • Sienna
  • Can’t Decide/Like Them Equally
0 voters

I do like them both but like [name_f]Celia[/name_f] a little more

2 Likes

[name_f]Love[/name_f] bright, light [name_f]Celia[/name_f]! Though [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] is warm and stylish too!

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] em both, they’re beautiful, think [name_f]Celia[/name_f] could age better

1 Like

Celia is beautiful definitely my favourite :sparkles:

1 Like

Of these two, [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], although I like the [name_f]Siena[/name_f] spelling more. But I like the fuller [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] more than [name_f]Celia[/name_f], [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], and [name_f]Siena[/name_f].

Good luck!

1 Like

I think that [name_f]Celia[/name_f] is so timeless. [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] is becoming more and more popular but [name_f]Celia[/name_f] is one of those names that everyone is familiar with but perhaps haven’t heard in awhile.
If you are struggling to imagine it on a baby there also exists plenty of nicknames like Cee, [name_f]Cece[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f] etc

1 Like

Both are beautiful names but I prefer [name_f]Celia[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] absolute favourite would be Cenia though.

2 Likes

Cenia?? I might be in love. Nameberry doesn’t list it though. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you tell me more, please? :blush:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it :smiling_face: I’ve never met anyone with that name, I just saw it on NB a while back and fell in love with it. I looked it up on Forebears and apparently it’s a pretty uncommon name with only 4000 people named like that in the world.

2 Likes