Celia's Sister Has Arrived....

[name]Just[/name] wanted to thank everyone for their input. [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] arrived on 9-9-10.
After so much debate and doubt the name turned out to be perfect. We abandoned [name]Madeleine[/name] as a first in fear of the inevitable and very popular- [name]Mattie[/name], yet my husband loved its cuteness! [name]Sadie[/name] gave us the same cute feel in a rarer name that was more in the spirit of [name]Celia[/name]. We love it and I think its actual as perfect as [name]Celia[/name]…I never thought this would happen during my pregnancy. I felt I would never find the right name or one I loved equally as much. But [name]Sadie[/name] is it and it feels so good. I hope all the mommies out there that are getting close and in a panic find their perfect name. I will offer my one trick one more time…try singing [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to your birthday to be and see what names feel right in the sound. That helped us.

Awe! [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] is adorable and is very cute with [name]Celia[/name]! Out of curiosity, how are you pronouncing [name]Madeleine[/name]?

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, and good luck!

We pronounce it Mad-a-lynn

Congrats on [name]Sadie[/name]'s arrival! I love her name.

So cute, [name]Regan[/name]! I’m glad you found a name you love as much as [name]Celia[/name]'s! [name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Sadie[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Awww I have a soft spot for [name]Sadie[/name] :slight_smile: Such a lovely name! Congrats on the new arrival :slight_smile: