Cereals?

Hello, I know this is weird, but what cereals do you guys like?
1.favorite cereals
2.ones you actually were allowed to get
3.the ones you ate most often

No reason at all for this just curious!

2 Likes

My favorite cereals are Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but they’ve always been ‘special occasion’ cereals because my mom is quite health-focused, so we never have them around the house. I’m in high school and tried Lucky Charms for the first time this year and loved it, but cereals I’ve actually eaten consistently at some point in my life would be Honey Nut Cheerios, plain Cheerios, Kellogg’s Special K, Panda Puffs, and Life Cinnamon cereal :smiley: I don’t eat cereal much at the moment (I go through food phases, plus I’m not a big fan of milk, which makes cereal less appetizing)

favorite cereals: rice krispies, grape nuts, kix

cereals we actually get : plain cheerios, We’re not allowed any flavors

and rice krispies or kix as a treat

2 Likes

My favourite cereal is Lion bar cereal, but I usually buy supermarket own brand versions of Krave or Cheerios to eat on the regular. Also, I heard (and I’m not sure if this is true) that most American cereal is not allowed to be marketed as a breakfast food here in the UK due to the high sugar content? I’ve not seen much American cereal here but what I have seen is usually only in the American food shop or with the confectionery. I like going to the American food shop to get pop tarts and marshmallow fluff :yum:

My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms, but I really only eat cereal at camp so I usually eat knockoff Frosted Flakes or Fruit loops. Sometimes my parents would let me bring a box of my own cereal but even then they usually only let me get actual Frosted Flakes or Cheerios.

I generally don’t like cereal, when I was a child my mum just gave up and let me have a kiwi fruit and three jaffa cakes for breakfast, on the basis that something was better than nothing!

But, if I were in the mood to eat cereal, I liked: Shreddies, Rice Krispies, and Sugarpuffs. I was allowed all of these cereals if I wanted them, but that wasn’t often. Also sometimes I’d only want them for about 2 days and then someone else in the family had to eat the rest (not a big deal but not great).

Quaker Harvest Crunch. Original. Because I like my cereal to be crunchy when I reach the bottom. Also, not too much sugar and decent amount of fibre. I usually get it on sale. Sometimes, $2 per box. Hope this helps.

I don’t like cereal now, but from my childhood perspective…

1.favorite cereals
[name_u]Coco[/name_u] Pops, Fruit Loops, Corn Flakes (with a ton of sugar), [name_f]Honey[/name_f] Nut Crunch.

2.ones you actually were allowed to get
Anything boring and healthy (from a child’s point of view) because my Dad is diabetic… Weetbix, Special K, Cheerios, puffed wheat.

3.the ones you ate most often
Special K, [name_f]Honey[/name_f] Nut Crunch, [name_m]Just[/name_m] Right, Weetbix.

I’m the kind of monster that likes oatmeal cereal with chocolate chips in warm milk haha. I also put the milk before the cereal.
That said, growing up I mostly ate honey cheerios and coco pops.

1 Like