Ch- Sibset (two sets of twins!)

I think I would choose [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] or maybe [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], and [name_f]Belle[/name_f]!

1 Like

Hard to choose, but I think for me it’d be Fr or Am

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_m]Frasier[/name_m]

[name_u]Or[/name_u]

[name_f]Amabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Amadea[/name_f], and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_m]Amias[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Mads[/name_m] & [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_f]Marjolaine[/name_f] & [name_f]Marnie[/name_f]

I would choose a letter pair that already has some favorites.

1 Like

So hard! Mine would be [name_m]Al[/name_m]
[name_u]Albie[/name_u] and [name_m]Alec[/name_m]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u] and [name_f]Alouette[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]

or

[name_f]Bryony[/name_f], [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f], [name_u]Bridger[/name_u] and Braidon

1 Like

MA: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_m]Malachai[/name_m] + [name_u]Maverick[/name_u]

Older sister - [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Amias[/name_m], [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Amara[/name_f]

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t, but this is so funny because my parents were going to give me & my siblings (that I never had) all Cha- A- names!

1 Like

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Auden[/name_u]

1 Like

i would probably go

so:

[name_u]Rogue[/name_u]
[name_m]Romer[/name_m]

Royally
[name_f]Rosella[/name_f]

2 Likes

I frequent Br- names a lot for boys. I’m thinking

[name_u]Brayden[/name_u], [name_u]Brody[/name_u], [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] & [name_m]Bram[/name_m] for all boys

I like [name_m]Ad[/name_m]- for girls.

[name_u]Adley[/name_u], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Adalyn[/name_f], & [name_u]Addison[/name_u]

Mixed genders:
[name_u]Brayden[/name_u], [name_u]Brody[/name_u], [name_f]Brenlee[/name_f] & Brimmer

[name_m]Ad[/name_m] sibsets wouldn’t change as I’d name boys [name_u]Addison[/name_u] and [name_u]Adley[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Malina[/name_f] & [name_f]Maša[/name_f]
[name_m]Maksim[/name_m] & [name_f]Mateja[/name_f]

1 Like

It’s hard to find names that aren’t too similar… :upside_down_face:

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], Ella-Mae

1 Like

[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Barrett[/name_u], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]

1 Like

Fun challenge! I would use [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], [name_m]Theron[/name_m], and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

*ETA: [name_u]Or[/name_u] alternately – [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u], and [name_m]Roman[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] the twins: [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
or with the older sister: [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Clive[/name_m], [name_m]Clark[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

This is really hard, I could definitely do four with the same initials but I’m not sure about for two of the same first letters.
sadie, saoirse, saul & … not sure about the second boy
juno, jude, jules (for either boy or girl - short for julia or julien) but again i’m missing one

1 Like

I just saw this news story yesterday and was thinking about this.

I think I’d have to go with ‘ar’

For the quads I’d choose:
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f] & [name_f]Arianell[/name_f] and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

[name_f]Minty[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

Other siblings would be:
Arietty, [name_m]Armand[/name_m], [name_f]Ardeth[/name_f], and Ariston

1 Like

[name_u]Strong[/name_u] themes between sibling names aren’t usually my thing but I could do this one-

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] + big sis [name_f]Emmanuella[/name_f]

[name_u]Or[/name_u]

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f], [name_f]Ismene[/name_f], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Issac[/name_m] + big sis [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

Also

[name_f]Cambria[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u] + big sis [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

1 Like