Changing name for the 50th time!

Hi I’m here again to change the name of our 5th baby for the 50th time it feels!!! :sob: We had Alfred but I just don’t love it and can’t picture myself saying “Alfred” all day. It also doesn’t flow well to me with our other kids… Finn Ryker, Mylah Rose, Marcus Edward, and Archer Anthony. Our last name is Osowski! I really wanna use my boyfriends first name as the middle Mathew… I’ve been playing around with names and so far have come up with:

Levi Mathew Osowski
Franklin Mathew Osowski
Rowan Mathew Osowski
Joshua Mathew Osowski
Greyson Mathew Osowski

Update: boyfriend likes Greyson and Joshua the best… Trying to convince him still to use his first as the middle name lol so Greyson Mathew Osowski or Joshua Mathew Osowski

But… Would Joshua Greyson Osowski go together? I didn’t like the sound of Greyson Joshua Osowski

1 Like

I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] sounds great, and matches really well with your sibset!

3 Likes

I like:

[name_u]Greyson[/name_u] - cool but established - balances out with your kids

[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] - gentle but strong - again, joins [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] with the others

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] - sharp, cool but established

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] or [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] would fit in with the rest of your kids’ names perfectly imo! And for someone who doesn’t normally like [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], I have to say that [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] is a lovely name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] or [name_u]Greyson[/name_u] goes best with the siblings.

1. [name_u]Levi[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
  3. [name_u]Greyson[/name_u]

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] fits perfectly with your other kids names!!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m] or [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Mathew[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Levi[/name_u] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] for you! [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] fits in especially well!

Gosh i really like all your options but [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] stick out to me as favorites and seem to fit right in with his sibs. Good luck