Character Help!

I need help with a name for my new character (familiar, sort of popular names). I haven’t actually started the story. First I’m making the character. Here’s a brief description:

She is 15 years old. A color that would describe her is cornflower blue. I’m not sure why, it just seems right. Her hair is thick and chocolatey brown, and it comes to her shoulders. Her eyes are deep blue specked with green depending on her mood. She has a mother and father and a little sister. They travel a lot, which is going to be an important part of the story. She is neither a true extrovert or introvert. She talks quite a bit, but she also likes to spend time alone. If she spends too much time with her family or friends without her own time, she gets exhausted and a little snappy. She is 5’7" and average weight. She is pretty athletic, but she never really settles down with a favorite sport because they travel and move so much, even international. In [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] she played a lot of golf with her family, but it didn’t have the same thrill anywhere else. The same goes for fútbol in Mexico, but she didn’t really like soccer when they moved back to the states. The only sport that she hasn’t gotten bored with is basketball, but it’s hard to go competitive when her family never really settles. She feels the same way about friends as she does with sports. She can never really keep friends, because it’s hard to keep in touch and remain close over the phone. The story will start after she has moved in with her uncle and his son and daughter (twins) who are a year older than her. She does this (with her parents’ consent) in order to live a “normal life.” But a normal life is hardly what she gets.

I’d appreciate name suggestions for all the character’s I’ve mentioned, even though my main focus right now is the MC. Ik it’s a lot to read, and if you’ve made it this far, thanks so much!

Thanks! I’m loving [name_f]Maya[/name_f]. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] seems right for her dad (I didn’t give a description, sorry!) and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] sounds perfect for her uncle too! I don’t want matchy names for the twins really at all. [name_f]Leanna[/name_f] is good. I was looking for middles, actually. Any suggestions for her mom and sister? I mean, I still need suggestions for all of the characters. I think [name_u]Chris[/name_u] is perfect, but none of the others are.