Character Name Ideas? Paranormal Found Family Novel

Hello! I’m working on planning out a novel, but I’m in search of names for the characters. Also looking for last name suggestions! Thank you all :]

Character 1 (masc name):

about

Lost his twin sister in their old home and their family moved out, leaving it abandoned since. Haunted by the past, restless and scared, always looking over his shoulder.
Wants to find/understand what happened to his sister
Determined, deeply caring but hides it, loyal to the end, brave to the point of getting in trouble, can be destructive both to self and others, angry which leads to an intense passion about everything he does, starting to burn him out from the inside, struggles to open up.

Character 2 (fem name):

about

Wants more than anything to prove to herself that there is more in the universe beyond what she knows
Energetic, kind, and always dreaming, creative and passionate, pacifist, easily lost in what could be and struggles to focus on the future, absent-minded, struggles to commit because she’s always worrying about the other options, anxious, indecisive
Emotional climax: gains contentedness with her found family and the understanding that there is more and that she is not alone

Character 3 (neutral name):

about

Had a run in with something paranormal as a child and has been searching ever since
Wants to understand and comprehend the world and the paranormal to make sense of their life.
Intelligent, witty, and genuine. Always honest and cares about their friends despite struggling to make them. Puts 110% effort into everything, and doesn’t know when to stop and give up. Searching and observant. Refuses to bend on what they believe in, but they don’t believe in themselves.
Emotional climax: Understands that their childhood experience impacted them and that change is ok, that they can be who they are instead of the ideal of who they could have been, that they can stop searching constantly for more and be ok with not knowing everything about everything and be ok with themselves as they are.

Character 4 (neutral/unique name - think a noun or something “quirky”):

about

Sensitive to the paranormal for as long as they can remember, desperate to be believed.
Wants those around them to understand and believe them and their life story.
[name_f]Lively[/name_f], energetic, and active. Sensitive to the world around them and to change. Funny, enthusiastic, and eager. Wants to love and be loved. Foolhardy and daring. Very inventive and capable when in a tough spot. Doesn’t trust themselves.
Emotional Climax: Understands that they and their experiences are ok, that they are loved and cared for, that they are worth something, worth enough as a person, they are worthy of love

that sounds super cool! here’s what i got:

character one- he gives off short names that end in -o, if that makes sense. there’s a variety though. :))
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_m]Jago[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]Rafa[/name_u]
[name_u]Cato[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Evren[/name_u]

character two- she gives off softer vintage names with a nickname possibility vibes
[name_u]June[/name_u] “Junie”
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] “Romy”
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] “Mae”
[name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] “Annie”
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f] “Estie”
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

character three- these merged into dark academia-themed names, which i kinda like for them?
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Caro[/name_u]
[name_u]Schuyler[/name_u]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_f]Nox[/name_f] / [name_m]Knox[/name_m]

character four- really going for a candlelit afternoon reading books vibe here
Ruin
[name_m]Newt[/name_m]
[name_u]Solace[/name_u]
[name_f]Evening[/name_f]
Inkwell
[name_u]Elixir[/name_u]
[name_m]Limerick[/name_m]
[name_m]Petrichor[/name_m]
[name_m]Bramble[/name_m]
Worm
Pastel
Turnip
[name_u]Solstice[/name_u]

i hope this helps!
as for surnames, i’m not sure anything pertaining to nationalities, so i don’t really know how to help you out here. one thing i recommend doing is going to a random last name generator, or looking at a list of last names. find one that you like with the first name and go from there.

good luck and happy writing!

C1:
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

C2:
[name_f]Annie[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

C3:
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]