Character Names: A Sister to Delphine and Verity

Hello! I am in the process of writing a new story, and it centers on three sisters. I have picked out the names for the oldest and middle, but am stumped on names for the youngest. My requirements:

1. Must not end in “-a.”
  2. Should suit the feel [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f] (so vintage and with lots of gravity.)
  3. Not overly popular (so the lovely [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are out, as are most charting choices.)
  4. This isn’t so much a requirement as a preference, but ideally the name would have a long “e” sound.
    My ideas so far:
    [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]: I think this name suits the vibe perfectly, and is really beautiful, but is it too cutesy? I don’t think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is terribly cutesy at all in a bubble, but with [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f], I wonder if it doesn’t carry as much weight. Perhaps it does work, though, considering that she would be the youngest of the three and her character is the most trusting and impulsive of the three.
    [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]: I love the sound and vintage feel, but is it too short?
    [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]: While I love this name, is it too popular? I’ve been seeing it a lot on Nameberry recently. Also, does it sound too much like [name_f]Verity[/name_f] with the “v” sounds?
    [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]: Is it too mythological? Does it have enough weight? These are my main concerns, although I love its sound and uniqueness.

Please comment with your favorite of my choices, and any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

I think [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] works the best with this sibset.