Character names needed!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],nameberries!
This is my first time using this forum and I hope that you can help me. I’m currently working on a story about a big family of two sets of multiples-a set of identical twin boys and a set of quintuplets(4 boys and 1 girl) it’s basically about the girl’s life with 6 brothers and no moral support from her parents because they’re constantly on business trips and not at home. Since they’re coming from a “rich” family, I was thinking of giving them some classy strong names but not too trendy.
For the boys I like:
•[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
•Jacqués
•[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
•[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
•[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
For the girl(which is my biggest struggle)
•[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
•[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
•[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
Their last name is [name_m]Lexington[/name_m] and the parents’ names are [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f].
Thank you in advance!
Stay Safe!

2 Likes

I like the sounds of your story!
Some more boy name ideas: [name_m]Alec[/name_m], [name_m]Davis[/name_m], [name_u]Porter[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Philip[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Charlton[/name_m], [name_m]Deveraux[/name_m], [name_u]Remi[/name_u], [name_m]Albin[/name_m]
And for the girl: [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f], [name_f]Celia[/name_f], [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], [name_f]Veronique[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f], [name_f]Sabine[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f],or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

1 Like

I really like the names so far, here is a couple ideas;
Boys - [name_u]Antoine[/name_u], [name_m]Maxence[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
Girl: [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]/Vivienna, [name_f]Margaux[/name_f], [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Manon[/name_f]

Hello, @Victoriam, welcome to nameberry!!!

I love all your boy name ideas so far!!But [name_u]Blake[/name_u] (to me) doesn’t seem to fit with the others. Use it if you want though!! I haven’t fallen in love with any of your girl names YET.

Some suggestions I have would be:
boys: [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Bennett[/name_u], [name_m]Emil[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]
girls: [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Gina[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your boy names! The styles are a little mixed, but I think it’s perfect that way.

Boys: [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Pierre[/name_m], [name_u]Blaine[/name_u], [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
Girls: [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Violetta[/name_f], [name_f]Catharina[/name_f], [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f], [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]

Thank you so much for the names!
What do you think about these names:
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]; [name_m]Archibald[/name_m]; [name_m]Philip[/name_m]; [name_m]Charles[/name_m] for some of the boys first or middle names and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]; [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]; [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]; [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]; [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]; [name_f]Lucrecia[/name_f] for the girl?
If you could give me some name combos or just names that you think that will go or are similar, I would really appreciate it.
Stay Safe!

[name_m]Archibald[/name_m] is my favorite boy’s names, so I love it with the others!
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is a lot more modern that your other names, but I think you can’t go wrong with any of them!

I like [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] the best and i see you are one boy name short, I suggest [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] or [name_m]Dominic[/name_m].

Not sure how this will go down, but what about [name_u]Gary[/name_u]?
It’s not so common now, but maybe due a resurgence?
Think of cool [name_u]Gary[/name_u] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u]!

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is a good one! Some other ideas are:
[name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]/[name_f]Cecile[/name_f]/[name_f]Celia[/name_f]/[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Hilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Joanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]

For boys:
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

Good luck on your book!

Thank you so much for the names!
For the twins I have settled on [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Clement[/name_m] and [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_u]Claude[/name_u].
For the quints I have gone in a bit of a different direction and theme of names: the identical triplets will probably be [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] nn [name_u]Lex[/name_u], [name_u]Maddox[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] nn [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] nn Phin. For the fourth boy I have fallen in love with the Hawaiian name [name_m]Elikai[/name_m] with nn [name_u]Kai[/name_u], but I don’t think that their names fit the theme of the story and the lifestyle that they live in. So if you guys could help me and tell me what you think and give me some girl combo ideas I would be really grateful.
Thank you in advance!
Stay safe!

1 Like

For the girl, I thought the name should be really feminine, so here are some ideas:

[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_u]Adley[/name_u]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

1 Like

Yeah,I noticed it as well so I might be changing it to [name_m]Harrington[/name_m].I’m not sure yet, because I wanted to be keen on the names.