Character Names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

I have a family and am creating names for the kids. I’m still working on names for some of them, so please suggest middles that seem to fit!

Husband/Dad-[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]
Wife/Mother-[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] “[name_u]Sandy[/name_u]” [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] “[name_f]Beth[/name_f]” [name_m]Greene[/name_m] nee. [name_m]Moore[/name_m]

They miscarried a daughter, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f].

They have twin girls, [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Berenice[/name_f] and [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] ?. For [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]'s middle name I am thinking of [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], or something like that. I like a “victory” theme for her, or a strong name similar in meaning to [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Berenice[/name_f]. ([name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] both have curly brown hair. [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] is a tomboy, while [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is very girly!)

They have a stillborn daughter, [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Promise[/name_f].

They adopt a little boy, [name_m]Elam[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

They have a daughter, [name_u]Rowen[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

They have a second set of twins (a boy and girl), [name_u]Carter[/name_u] and [name_u]Charley[/name_u]. [name_u]Carter[/name_u]'s middle name may be [name_u]James[/name_u], but I don’t really know.

Any ideas are appreciated!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] (warrior) for [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]'s middle name? [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] (or any [name_m]Sig[/name_m]- name) also means victory.

[name_u]Carter[/name_u] and [name_u]Charley[/name_u] is super confusing, because they’re both unisex so I don’t know who’s who.
The other kids seem to have longer, meaningful middle names, so how about [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (gift of god), [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] and [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] (light/brightness) or [name_m]Chance[/name_m] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]?

Thanks, [name_f]Wanda[/name_f]. Those are good suggestions. Yes, I do like meaningful names for my characters. I like [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]!