Character poll

So, for those of you who answered my previous question, here it is,my previous topic, I decided on some names for characters which was obvious. However, now that I’ve started to write the story, I’m not sure if the name [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] fits a certain character. Here’s a poll… either to convince me or to change the name.

• [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Isla[/name_f]

0 voters

thanks and bye

My vote goes to [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] or [name_f]Isla[/name_f] based on her description in the other thread! If you’re having name doubt try writing a scene or chapter using another name and see how it feels - could you get used to it or is she just inherently an [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]?

1 Like

Okay… I guess she’s an [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]?

3 Likes

Avalon [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is pretty! Another idea if [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] seems right but not completely right could be to try a nickname? Maybe she’s an [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ava[/name_f], an [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] nn [name_u]Val[/name_u], an [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] nn [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u], [name_m]Al[/name_m], Av.

1 Like